– Samsung’s One UI 6 update brings new features to improve photos on the Galaxy camera
– The update is marketed to both serious photographers and average smartphone users
– The Enhance X-App minimizes steps to take a picture and ensures better image quality
– Sky Guide feature identifies constellations, nebulas, stars, clusters, or galaxies in a picture of the sky
– Clean Lens automatically removes blurriness caused by fingerprints on the camera lens
– Slow-mo feature generates extra frames to create slow-motion videos
– AI Image Clipping allows users to clip objects from pictures and add them to other media
– Document Scan automatically detects documents and removes unwanted objects from images
– High Resolution Quick Setting enables instant switching to high-resolution shooting for 200MP pictures
– Custom Camera Widgets offer quick access to preferred shooting modes
– Intuitive Photo Editor Layout brings up commonly used editing tools and allows for straightening and perspective adjustments.
Samsung’s One UI 6 update brings a number of features to the Galaxy camera that promise to improve your photos. These six new features are marketed to both serious photographers as well as the average smartphone user.
Samsung Galaxy Enhance-X App
The Enhance X-App aims to minimize the steps required to take a picture and also attempts to make sure all your pictures turn out great. It offers a couple of interesting features:
- Sky Guide allows you to take a picture of the sky and learn about which constellation, nebulas, stars, clusters, or galaxies you captured with the help of AI integrated in the camera.
- You know when the picture you take comes out blurry because your camera lens is dirty? Clean Lens will automatically remove blurriness caused by fingerprints on your camera lens.
- If you ever make a regular video and later wish you filmed it in slow-motion, the Slow-mo feature does that for you by generating extra frames within your video.
AI Image Clipping
Taking a page out of iOS’ features, AI Image Clipping lets you clip an object from a picture, save it as a sticker, and add it to other pictures or videos.
The new update offers multiple AI-integrated scanning features. Document scan will come up automatically when a document is detected. It will also recognize fingers or bulldog clips and remove them from your images so that it only shows the document you intended to scan.
High Resolution Quick Setting
With the High Resolution Quick Setting, when you take pictures in Photo or Pro Mode, you get a Resolution button in the Quick Settings menu at the top of your screen that allows you to instantly switch to high-resolution shooting and take 200MP pictures.
Customer Camera Widgets
Custom Camera Widgets aim to speed up the time it takes for you to open your camera app and choose the right settings for the object you wish to photograph. It tries to make sure you don’t miss the perfect moment by offering to save your go-to shooting modes as camera widgets that you can just quickly tap on.
Intuitive Photo Editor Layout
This one’s very similar to the last feature. It brings up a new Tools menu on your camera with all the features you use the most. You can also fix the vertical and horizontal alignment of your picture on one screen with the integration of the Straighten and Perspective functions in the Transform edit menu.
AI Eclipse TLDR:
Samsung’s One UI 6 update for the Galaxy camera introduces six new features aimed at improving the quality of photos for both serious photographers and average smartphone users. The Enhance-X App aims to simplify the process of taking pictures and ensure that all photos turn out great. It includes features such as Sky Guide, which allows users to capture pictures of the sky and identify constellations, nebulas, stars, clusters, or galaxies using AI integration. The Clean Lens feature automatically removes blurriness caused by fingerprints on the camera lens. The Slow-mo feature generates extra frames within a video to create a slow-motion effect. Another feature, AI Image Clipping, allows users to clip objects from a picture, save them as stickers, and add them to other pictures or videos. The update also includes Document Scan, which automatically detects documents and removes unwanted elements like fingers or clips to focus solely on the intended document. The High Resolution Quick Setting allows users to switch to high-resolution shooting and capture 200MP pictures instantly. Custom Camera Widgets aim to speed up the process of opening the camera app and selecting the appropriate settings for the desired object to be photographed. Lastly, the Intuitive Photo Editor Layout brings up a new Tools menu on the camera, providing easy access to frequently used features and allowing users to adjust the vertical and horizontal alignment of their pictures with the Straighten and Perspective functions in the Transform edit menu. These features aim to enhance the overall photography experience for Samsung Galaxy users.